Curiosity question and informal poll: Do you feel you are really good at demos?
- Do you feel you are really good at demos, but can still learn a new tip or trick to apply?
- Do you feel you are really good at demos, and can now mentor others on best practices, tips and techniques?
- Do you do basically the same demo for all audiences, albeit with a bias towards certain things depending on specific audience members?
- Are you smooth, polished and consistent?
- Are you the preferred “go-to” person for demos?
- Have you successfully anticipated and addressed 90% of the questions you might get in the demo?
- Did you feel you were really good at demos, then took a Great Demo! Workshop, and now have a new perspective?
You are welcome to post your responses here or, if you’d prefer more privacy, send me your thoughts at PCohan@SecondDerivative.com (I’ll keep your responses confidential).
In any case, if we get enough responses, I’ll publish the (sanitized, anonymous) results…!