Thursday, December 21, 2023

‘Twas the Night Before the Big Demo

 


‘Twas the Night Before the Big Demo

A 2023 Updated Visit from the DiscoAndDemoGuru! 


(with apologies to Clement Clarke Moore)


‘Twas the night ‘fore the demo and all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, ‘cept my SE and their mouse;

I’d proposed a big licensing deal with great care

In hope that a big order soon would be there;


Management was restless and not in their beds

As visions of bonuses danced in their heads;

And my VP with their forecast and me with my own,

Had just started a long EOQ roam,


When out from my mobile there came a great tone,

I sprang from my chair to answer my phone,

What could it be? Was it good news or no?

A last-minute order? A contract? PO?


You can find the balance of this updated classic here – enjoy!

No comments: