Here are the results of survey (previous post - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TP6HK3B) as of Monday August 10):
1. What percent of your team or teammates do a good job doing discovery, in your opinion?
Results? Averaging around 16%, ranging from 10-20%. This suggests some SERIOUS challenges...!
2. What percent think they do a good job doing discovery, but don’t really?
Results? Averaging around 60%, ranging from 30-80%. This seems even more serious...!
3. What percent of Discovery information gets adequately communicated within the sales team?
Results? Averaging around 23%, ranging from 10-50%. This is just sad...
4. What percent of Discovery information ends up in your CRM system or other shared location?
Results? Averaging around 32%, ranging from 10-80%. Not surprising, based on the above...
5. In what percent of sales opportunities was sufficient Discovery information collected? Average is 15%
Results? Averaging around 47%, ranging from 25-80%. It looks like there may be varying definitions of "sufficient"...