Great Demo! Public Workshop opportunities now span the globe (well, nearly) – with sessions now scheduled in Atlanta, Amsterdam, in Silicon Valley and on the “Silicon Slope” (Salt Lake City area in Utah).
A Great Demo! Public Master Class is scheduled for June 13-14 in Chicago, as well.
Registration and additional information for these sessions can be found as follows:
- March 14-15 in Atlanta Great Demo! Public Workshop – click here for pricing and registration information.
- April 11-12 Amsterdam Great Demo! Public Workshop – click here for pricing and registration information.
- April 18-19 Silicon Valley Great Demo! Public Workshop – click here for pricing and registration information.
- June 13-14 on the Silicon Slope (Salt Lake City area) – contact me for more information.
- October 10-11 Silicon Valley Great Demo! Public Workshop – click here for pricing and registration information.
- June 13-14 Chicago Great Demo! Public Master Class – contact Paul Pearce at email@example.com for more information.
Public Workshops are excellent opportunities for individuals, small groups or for teams that have new hires. They are 1.75-Day Workshops, with the first day focusing largely on core Great Demo! material and the second ¾ day addressing more advanced topics and techniques.
Public Master Classes bring your team’s demo and Discovery skills to a truly outstanding level of practice:
- Take your team’s demos to the next level
- Develop high-performing Questioning and Discovery skills
- Master complex situations of multiple players and solutions
- Explore more challenging situations, beyond the “core” methodology
- Reward and provide incentive for your team overall
Master Classes are typically 1.5-Days in length. Participants are expected to have completed a Great Demo! Workshop previously.