We’ve been getting requests to offer Great Demo! Public Workshops in a range of locations around the world. Here is the current schedule:
- March 28-29 in Chicago – click here for registration and related information. This session is nearly full…
- April 10-11 in Amsterdam – click here for more information. This session is also nearly full…!
- May 15-16 in Silicon Valley – click here for more information.
- April or May in the Northeast U.S. – Contact Art Fromm at AFromm@GreatDemo.com.
- July 18-19 in Austin – Contact Julie Hansen at JHansen@GreatDemo.com.
- September 4-5 in Amsterdam – click here for more information.
- October 2-3 in Silicon Valley – click here for more information.
Singapore is also a likely candidate location…
Public Workshops are excellent opportunities for individuals, small groups or for teams that have new hires. They are 1.5-Day or 1.75-Day Workshops, with the first day focusing largely on core Great Demo! material and the second ½ or ¾ day addressing more advanced topics and techniques.
We are also contemplating offering Public (open enrollment) Masters Classes for Great Demo! Workshop graduates who wish to advance to a breathtakingly high level of practice. Let us know if you are interested…!